Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Been trying to figure this out tried searching the forum and having hard time finding the answer. When I first updated to 10.6.8 it was able to sleep but couldn't wake up.. But now it won't even sleep. The screen shuts off the computer won't go to sleep. Had everything working great with 10.6.6! Should've never updated without backing up my install! :banghead:

"10.6.8 update worked on my system, but not without some very basic troubleshooting... 2010 lifehacker build, EasyBeast install. To get it to work I had to re-install MultiBeast after the update. To get full graphics working I had to install the Nvidia update Tony posted in the notes. To get SleepEnabler to work I had to add pmVersion=23 to the kernel flag. All is working great now.'

Just saw this and would like to add the kernel flag.. How do I do that? Thanks..

at boot type pmVersion=23
or
add pmVersion=23 to org.chameleon.boot.plist

hope this helps

at boot type pmVersion=23
or
add pmVersion=23 to org.chameleon.boot.plist

Where do I find the org.chameleon.boot.plist

please?

jaysquared said:
Been trying to figure this out tried searching the forum and having hard time finding the answer. When I first updated to 10.6.8 it was able to sleep but couldn't wake up.. But now it won't even sleep. The screen shuts off the computer won't go to sleep. Had everything working great with 10.6.6! Should've never updated without backing up my install! :banghead:

hello i too have a GT 9500 and ATI 5770 in an Asus P7 P55D E Pro. What are your slot config for the 2 cards? I need to drive 2 monitors off the 9500. How did you get both graphic cards working?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back