Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello!!! I made a Hackintosh almost 3 months ago. Everything worked fine. Today, the USB drive that I used to install OSX on the machine fell out. It has never come out since I installed Mountain Lion. Even though you don't need it, I just never took it out. I didn't put the USB back in . Then my computer needed to restart. Now, when I restart, it just gives me a black screen. I have tried booting with GraphicsEnabler=No and it didn't work.Please help me.

It's like starting over.

Does it boot to the stick? In the Chimera screen do you see two disks? Highlight the regular disk and "hit a key". In the dialogue box below, type in -v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No and see what happens. You should get page after page of text. It will either stop on a page or not. If it stops, take a picture and post it here. The information could be useful in adjusting the BIOS.

If it continues to boot up, then run MultiBeast. Since I have no idea what your hardware is, I cannot advise you as what to click on.

It's like starting over.

Does it boot to the stick? In the Chimera screen do you see two disks? Highlight the regular disk and "hit a key". In the dialogue box below, type in -v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No and see what happens. You should get page after page of text. It will either stop on a page or not. If it stops, take a picture and post it here. The information could be useful in adjusting the BIOS.

If it continues to boot up, then run MultiBeast. Since I have no idea what your hardware is, I cannot advise you as what to click on.

Didn't work :
20130619_183402.jpg

You have a kernel panic and there are usually four causes: Incompatable CPU, a Graphic board problem, Incorrect BIOS or a DSDT problem.

Motherboard?
CPU?
GFX?

There is no point in continuing unless I know those.

You have a kernel panic and there are usually four causes: Incompatable CPU, a Graphic board problem, Incorrect BIOS or a DSDT problem.

Motherboard?
CPU?
GFX?

There is no point in continuing unless I know those.

CPU: Intel Core i3 3220
GFX: GTX600
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H16M-HD2

Your processor is fine.
Did you perhaps mean Ga-H61M-UD2? It's a good UEFI board, so no DSDT.

IN BIOS, Hit Function key F7 to get an optimized build and make the usual changes:SATA mode selection=AHCI, xHCI mode=auto, HPET=Enabled, init Display First=IGFX (for intel H4000 graphics, later, use PEG for your graphic card) Wake on LAN=Disable, VT-d=Disable (if they are displayed)

Check your Boot option Priority. #1 should be the drive you have Mountain lion installed on, #2 may be your optical drive. Any other's can follow.

That should get you to boot. Download MultiBeast. My MB list is a good starting point. Change or delete what you don't need. Your sound is Realtek ACL887. Ignore TRIM patch if you don't have a SSD, Ignore 1080p if you don't have a high definition monitor. Chimera v2.0.1 and Mac Pro 3,1 are automatically loaded. Everything else should be good.

Let's see how this goes.

Attachments

• MultiBeast1.png
    MultiBeast1.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 209
  • MultiBeast2.png
    MultiBeast2.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back