Contribute
Register

Hackintosh with a unique touch! Looking for suggestions/recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried this as well as rolling back the bios to f12 but with me having a 9700k nothing will boot using that bios , F15 is the only one that will work , so I may need to look for another motherboard if I want to continue with Hackintoshes , thanks for your help though sir , I am great full ! X

Attached is my EFI folder. It's not perfect but it's my daily driver @ 5.0ghz. I've not setup all the USB ports and all that. On some boots, the front IO usb 3.0 may work and and other boots it may not. I have an aftermarket PCIe 4 port USB3.0 card so I just use that as my reliable usb3.0 ports. the front IO usb ports will work as USB2.0 most times.
Hi, I have the same Motherboard and I have few questions if you don't mind asking.

Are you using the RGB or ARGB header?

the Motherboard LED hangs after a while on my machine and doesn't restore until a proper power cycle. Are you dealing with similar or same problem?

My machine also randomly hangs in mac when I use any of the RGB headers.

Hi, I have the same Motherboard and I have few questions if you don't mind asking.

Are you using the RGB or ARGB header?

the Motherboard LED hangs after a while on my machine and doesn't restore until a proper power cycle. Are you dealing with similar or same problem?

My machine also randomly hangs in mac when I use any of the RGB headers.
I've tried both. I'm not really sure what is going on, but I had the RGB working then it all went dark. Never worked again. RGB is new to me and it wasn't really something I cared about so I just let it be. My case has it's own RGB controls externally so I just use that. I'm sorry, I know this doesn't help you. RGB headers might throw the Mac into a tailspin. I also noticed that the RGB would only keep the PC settings, there was nothing I could do while running Mac to change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back