Palit GTX 770 GTX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
I knew it was kind of stupid, but I was curious what would happen on my Hackintosh, if I tried out several boot options I sometimes use on my macbook.
So I started with the ALT-option it obviously did not work - but since then, the computer wont boot any more. A minute ago everything was working flawless. I tried booting into safe mode and from iBoot, same everytime... it needs a little longer for the bootscreen to appear, then a bar below the apple sign shows up. the bar disappears without completing and the system wont start, it stucks with the bootscreen. Anyone any ideas?

edit: I just used the command -v to boot. somehow I think it could have something to do with me shutting down the computer via remoteconnection from my macbook. could that be the problem?

thanks
Max

Sorry i do not really quite understand what your problem is. -V command at the boot option is to activate the verbose mode, where the system gives you feedback of every point in the booting process. If you booth with -v flag, where do you get stuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back