GeForce gtx 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello everybody,

I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong forum but this is my first post here.

Here's my story:
I've successfully made my first hackintosh with the gigabyte ds3h motherboard. Everything is fine except sleep.
it works well when I only have the OSX drive installed but when I plug in the windows drive (I also run windows for games) I can sleep but the system doesn't wakes. the fans start spinning again but the screen remains black. I have no Idea what to do. Also when i run windows with the mac drive installed the the system doesn't go's to sleep at all. the screen go's black but after a view seconds het get's back to the desktop. can you please help me out?

these are my specs:
MoBo: Gigabyte z77 DS3H
CPU: intel core i5 3570K ivybridge
GPU: EVGA GTX 570 HD
RAM: 3x 2GB Kinston 1333mhz and 1x 4GB 1333mhz
HDD's: one OSX drive and one NFTS windows 7 Ultimate drive (Western Digital 3200YS 320 GB)
PSU: sweex ATX 2.2 600 watt (I'm going to replace that)

thanks for the help guy's

I'm having a different sleep problem which started recently. In my case, if I send the Sleep command, the system immediately wakes up and returns to an active state. The same thing happens when I try to Shut Down the system. The only exception is that if I boot into Windows, and then Shut Down the computer, it stays shut down.

I think a lot of people are having sleep/restart/power off issues. I'm having trouble sorting through the forums so if you find a solution, please do share.

I'm having a different sleep problem which started recently. In my case, if I send the Sleep command, the system immediately wakes up and returns to an active state. The same thing happens when I try to Shut Down the system. The only exception is that if I boot into Windows, and then Shut Down the computer, it stays shut down.

I think a lot of people are having sleep/restart/power off issues. I'm having trouble sorting through the forums so if you find a solution, please do share.

disable "WOL - Wake on LAN" in Bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back