Graphics
GTX 970 G1
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
no in reality this might be harder than building your own iPad, but I thought it was a cool idea that kind of supports the premise of what we do with computers anyway. anyway, I thought it would be really cool if someone could "hackintosh" a phone. for example the über badass htc one x plus. I want this phone really bad, but I'm not sure I want to learn a whole new OS for something I will use everyday. then I got the idea to run that phone (or any other android/windows phone) on IOS which I am used to and have been using for the past 4-6 years. would someone with more experience on this topic please reply? I want to know if this is possible and maybe make it a reality.

Here is an idea for a body

Attachments

• Cell phone.jpg
    Cell phone.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 1,318
Damn that is a sexy phone!!! Is that just a case or is that an actual phone? I want a quad core CPU and either upgrade able ram or atleast one gig of ram. Even if that is only a case, that thing looks badass:thumbup:

It won't happen, hackintosh works because apple moved to intel x86 architecture that most PC bits already support. So Apple started using the same hardware as everybody else (thats a simplification).

The iPhone and other smartphones use totally different architecture and so without acomplete rewrite of iOS, its not going to be able to be installed on anything else but hardware Apple use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back