Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello

I'm new here

I'm looking for some guids or informations about HP ENVY 4-1060ez Sleekbook.

Hope someone can help me

I just bought an Envy 4 1043CL.
Were you able to hackintosh yours?

Hi,

I have a HP Envy 4 - 1062ef.
I have been followed the instruction int the link you gave but I can't reach the installation screen.
The PC stop every time at the same point :

Someone can help me ? :)

Thanks for your help ! I'm going to try it. : )

After watching carefully the chameleon, I guess I can not use it yet. I explain why.
It looks like you use it after have your mackintosh ready... But in my case I can not reach the first step : go to the installation screen... I can't understand why...

After watching carefully the chameleon, I guess I can not use it yet. I explain why.
It looks like you use it after have your mackintosh ready... But in my case I can not reach the first step : go to the installation screen... I can't understand why...

No. Install the KernelPatcher module to your Unibeast USB using the Chameleon installer (no need to install Chameleon itself, just the patcher module).

Thanks for the infos ! Sorry I'm really beginner in this stuff...!
Now it changes... It doesn't stop to the screen but boot to windows when I was expected that the installation screen come... An idea ?

PS: I use a USB Maverick Hackintoch that have maybe some influence ?

Thanks for the infos ! Sorry I'm really beginner in this stuff...!
Now it changes... It doesn't stop to the screen but boot to windows when I was expected that the installation screen come... An idea ?

PS: I use a USB Maverick Hackintoch that have maybe some influence ?

Is it rebooting? Boot "-v" to troubleshoot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back