CPU
Intel i7-6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 980ti 6GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I just build my first Sierra hackintosh after a lot of research and it went great. I got everything working except for the front headphone jack and thunderbolt 3 ports. The only weird thing I couldn't resolve was to have it to shut down completely. In the end I decided to shut it down by holding the power button.
Now when I turn on the computer the clover configurator doesn't count down anymore and when I lounch the system from the hard drive I get the no acces sign.
It gives me the following:
14859480_10210990464825978_1562763945_o.jpg

After this screen the screen becomes unreadable with the famous no acces sign. The last sentence is probably: Still waiting for root device. I can not find any solution on google.

The system is as follows:

Motherboard: Gigabyte z170x-ud5 TH
Processor: i7 6700K
Graphics card: Gigabyte geforce gtx 980 ti g1 6GB

The first time I encountered this problem I did a fresh install and the system worked fine again. Since this is the second time I would actually like to fix. I hope you can help!

I just build my first Sierra hackintosh after a lot of research and it went great. I got everything working except for the front headphone jack and thunderbolt 3 ports. The only weird thing I couldn't resolve was to have it to shut down completely. In the end I decided to shut it down by holding the power button.
Now when I turn on the computer the clover configurator doesn't count down anymore and when I lounch the system from the hard drive I get the no acces sign.
It gives me the following:
View attachment 217352
After this screen the screen becomes unreadable with the famous no acces sign. The last sentence is probably: Still waiting for root device. I can not find any solution on google.

The system is as follows:

Motherboard: Gigabyte z170x-ud5 TH
Processor: i7 6700K
Graphics card: Gigabyte geforce gtx 980 ti g1 6GB

The first time I encountered this problem I did a fresh install and the system worked fine again. Since this is the second time I would actually like to fix. I hope you can help!
Did you install clover to your hard drive and not only on your USB stick?

I have this same issue with same gear except a GTX 950. I have clover installed on the hard drive

Solved it. The problem was probably that I installed clover on the usb stick and tried to boot from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back