Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-75BM-D3H
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
GTX 460
Hi all, figured I'd start here. I have a hackintosh and I'm connecting it to my HDTV. I lose video after the apple logo and am unsure on how to proceed. It's my first hackintosh and I'm very much new still. I saw a similar thread "http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/65310-problem-installing-mountain-lion-using-unibeast-looses-video-signal.html", but the suggestions were not working. Anything you can get an idea?

Intel core i7
Gtx 460
Gigabyte ga-b75m-d3h

Hi, I sometimes face that issue on my build to.

GAZ87MX-D3H ' i7 4779k ' GTX 780 or GTX 770...

I have dual monitors, one by DP and the other by DVI-D...

I solve the issues, either switching off the monitors off and on and or by removing and reattaching g the DP cable, the last one is done in last resort.

Monitors are DELL U2713H.

Try it.

Hi all, figured I'd start here. I have a hackintosh and I'm connecting it to my HDTV. I lose video after the apple logo and am unsure on how to proceed. It's my first hackintosh and I'm very much new still. I saw a similar thread "http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/65310-problem-installing-mountain-lion-using-unibeast-looses-video-signal.html", but the suggestions were not working. Anything you can get an idea?

Intel core i7
Gtx 460
Gigabyte ga-b75m-d3h

Check your org.chameleon.boot.plist for the 'GraphicsEnabler' string and the key value.

I think the GTX 460 requires it to be 'Yes'.

Great! It is working. If I can get a little more help; after language selection, no hard drive is listed to install on. Should I boot in safe mode to fix this (-x)?

Great! It is working. If I can get a little more help; after language selection, no hard drive is listed to install on. Should I boot in safe mode to fix this (-x)?

10.9 Installation Guide said:
6. For a new installation of OS X, you MUST erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing. If you are upgrading from Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion and you want to keep your files and apps, skip steps a-j.a. In the top menu bar choose Utilities, and open Disk Utility

b. Highlight your target hard drive for the Mavericks installation in left column.
c. Click Partition tab
d. Click Current and choose 1 Partition
e. Click Options...
f. Choose GUID Partition Method
g. Under Name: type Mavericks (You can rename it later)
h. Under Format: choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
i. Click Apply then Partition
j. Close Disk Utility

7. When the installer asks you where to install, choose Mavericks, or your existing install.
8. Upon completion, restart the system.
That should keep you on the right path.:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back