Contribute
Register

[Hackintosh Laptop] Dell Inspiron 15 3543 Broadwell Installer Kernel Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to continue this discussion, please forgive if it is in the wrong section as I have changed computers rather than modifying the Dells' UEFI. I bought an Asus X555L with the DVMT settings factory unlocked (I have updated my forum system profile.) I recreated the install media with 10.10.3 and clover, but I can't seem to even get past the apple logo (it just resets after stating the UUID in Verbose and safe mode.) Also, I have tried many different DVMT Settings and all the available options in the UEFI. What would be a good starting point for my Config file/ Clover Install Options in order to get this thing underway?

I don't know how to continue this discussion, please forgive if it is in the wrong section as I have changed computers rather than modifying the Dells' UEFI. I bought an Asus X555L with the DVMT settings factory unlocked (I have updated my forum system profile.) I recreated the install media with 10.10.3 and clover, but I can't seem to even get past the apple logo (it just resets after stating the UUID in Verbose and safe mode.) Also, I have tried many different DVMT Settings and all the available options in the UEFI. What would be a good starting point for my Config file/ Clover Install Options in order to get this thing underway?

You should open a separate thread.

Hi. How it is going? You installed El Capitan on your laptop? I have same laptop. Can you help me with installation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back