CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all my recent thread was deleted, i am trying to fix my hackintosh so that the resolution can be fixed, i currently have a GTX 1050 Ti and have the proper drivers installed so no more flashing browser windows. But unfortunately it does not want to work on my samsung TV in my studio, it is underscanning, and i am not sure why if i put it to "normal" it overscans. It is very bothersome.

The main concern here has to do with my studio work that requires me to be able to work, at the current moment i am unable to work as my apollo twin will not connect to my hackintosh. I am running a z87 Gigabyte UD7 TH mobo, i know that people have had good luck getting it to work. I would love for someone to help me out with this as i am unable to continue making money until this is setup!

The only thing i managed to find on a forum was someone mentioned having windows and os x installed on your hackintosh? Not quite sure how that would help.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing back from you guys!

Update, was able to figure some thunderbolt apollo out due to the help of a member and a custom bios adjustment!

Now onto fix the resolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back