Asus GTX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hi everyone....

I started doing this project with so much enthousiasm, but there have been some hickups. Today I think I reached the sh*t point of my hackintosh experience. I wanted to turn on my hackintosch, that had been running Mountain Lion for two days without any problems, but today it just didn't turn on. NOTHING HAPPEND. No sound, no lights, no fans moving... nothing. I've changed the power cable. hat wasn't it. There are no funny smells or burnt stuff in my case. There's no power off with the electricity (how do you say that?) I mean, electricity works fine.
I removed the power cables of the motherboard and the GPU and then put them back in to make sure they were fine. Normally my GPU woud show a green light when power was plugged in, but now there was nothing. :banghead:
I guess there's something wrong with the PSU.

Maybe I've overseen something really simple.
Let's hope so...

Hi everyone....

I started doing this project with so much enthousiasm, but there have been some hickups. Today I think I reached the **** point of my hackintosh experience. I wanted to turn on my hackintosch, that had been running Mountain Lion for two days without any problems, but today it just didn't turn on. NOTHING HAPPEND. No sound, no lights, no fans moving... nothing. I've changed the power cable. hat wasn't it. There are no funny smells or burnt stuff in my case. There's no power off with the electricity (how do you say that?) I mean, electricity works fine.
I removed the power cables of the motherboard and the GPU and then put them back in to make sure they were fine. Normally my GPU woud show a green light when power was plugged in, but now there was nothing. :banghead:
I guess there's something wrong with the PSU.

Maybe I've overseen something really simple.
Let's hope so...

anyone?

Sounds like a dead PSU. What model is it?

Sounds like a dead PSU. What model is it?

It's a Nexus RX 6300

I'm gonna go to my computershop in the neigbourhood and let them test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back