Graphics
hd3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am having the same issues. I have been following the steps iboot-multibeast and can seem to get 10.6.8 to work albeit using IBoot to boot up and no network, video etc. I then run multi beast with userbeast and when i try to reboot from the hd i get nothing. It is almost like Multi Beast is not making the changes or the kext files are going to the right spot. Any ideas? thanks.

Sandy bridge platform has 1 extra step = Update Helper.

(1) install to 10.6.3 Retail
(2) Welcome screen after first install.
(3) Run Update Helper
(4) Reboot with iBoot
(5) Combo Update to 10.6.8 (DO NOT REBOOT)
(6) Run Multibeast and select your options
(7) Reboot

Thanks. I was able to get it updated to 10.6.8 but when I attempt to run MB and then reboot from the hard drive I dont get any picture on the screen.

tylermmoore said:
Thanks. I was able to get it updated to 10.6.8 but when I attempt to run MB and then reboot from the hard drive I dont get any picture on the screen.
You mean when your system POST, you see the information but when OSX loads, you get black screen? What is your VGA Card make and model?

yes it sounds like the hard drive is spinning (there is activity) but then seems like the video drivers arent loading or something. I dont have a video card I am using i3 2105 which has the integrated video.

Thats what I was thinking. My problem is I cant get the network to work so that I can download Lion from the mac store. Is there a way to just download it without going to the mac store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back