Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1070
I am new to world of installing macOS on a hackintosh. I have been using this install guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/. I did have to use this guide to get the full macOS installer https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cted-mac-os-x-installer-is-incomplete.249330/.

I have search many threads on here and tried multiple options but have had no success. That is the reason I finally decided to start this thread

Here is my setup
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
16gb RAM
i7 4770k
WD Blue SSD 500gb
EVGA GTX 1070 (Removed from system while trying to install macOS)

Here is the issue I am having. When I boot from the usb I choose "Boot macOS Install from Install macOS High Sierra". I then erase the only drive I have connected to my motherboard in the "Mac OS Extended (Journaled)" format through Disk Utility. Once the drive is erased and formated I go back to macOS Utilities window and choose "Install macOS" I choose the newly erased SSD and install. The install window pops up and says 2 min remaining the progress bar fills about 1/4 of the way and then the system restarts. The system then boots into the back screen with the white apple and progress bar. After a few minutes the error "macOS could not be installed on your computer" appears. I am not sure what is causing this issue.

Could anyone help me out. If you need more details please feel free to ask and I will do my best to post.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 54
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 59
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 64
Unplug the installer

Unplug the installer

Could you explain what you mean by unplug the installer? Do u mean remove the USB drive? If so how does this help?

Does anyone have any advice that could help me with this issue?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back