Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97N wi-fi
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hy, I would build a hackintosh for photo editing, someone can raccomend me the right components?
Thanks.
Marco

Thanks I'll try, but you think that if I were to build a hackintosh comparable to a Mac Pro allows choosing the components in "buyer's guide" would be almost sure the functioning of the computer?

Thanks I'll try, but you think that if I were to build a hackintosh comparable to a Mac Pro allows choosing the components in "buyer's guide" would be almost sure the functioning of the computer?
Many forum mebers are doing just that. Check out the Forum->The Build->User Builds / Golden Builds forms

It is worth investigating into multiple display support with some of the nVidia cards, it looks like the some there are other hack1nt0sh users are having problems connecting additional displays or getting them to work according to their desired specs.

From experience, if you managed to land an compatible AMD/ATi graphics card, it ought to be slightly easier on this front. Currently running a 1440p + 1200p on a Radeon HD6870 :)

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back