Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!

I've never built a computer so I don't really know what I'm doing. I've researched it but I don't even know how to put parts together etc.

Am i basically going to buy a bunch of components, build them together, follow the installation guide and there we go? It sounds like there could be a million problems in the way of this happening.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for someone of my experience

Thanks!

Hi there!
I've never built a computer so I don't really know what I'm doing. I've researched it but I don't even know how to put parts together etc.

Am i basically going to buy a bunch of components, build them together, follow the installation guide and there we go? It sounds like there could be a million problems in the way of this happening.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for someone of my experience

Welcome

Start Here.

There are many guides to PC assembly on youtube.

Good Luck

Welcome

Start Here.

There are many guides to PC assembly on youtube.

Good Luck

Thanks for replying. I have already seen this page and explored the links and it doesn't provide someone like me with the information I need to get started.

Thanks for replying. I have already seen this page and explored the links and it doesn't provide someone like me with the information I need to get started.

Here's a guide for beginners that is under 2 hrs and is a "real time" build. It uses hardware very
similar to what you will likely be using. Give this a view and some of his other ones that you may
be interested in.

http://youtu.be/i_7MbLxKRC4?t=3m9s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back