Graphics
GFX 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I completed my first hackintosh with minimal problems. I can boot into mountain lion no probs, and everything works. Except when I boot into ML, the resolution is 1024x768. And my monitor is 1366x768 (VGA). When I enter the boot flag "Graphics Mode"="1366x768x32" it boots in my native resolution and all is well. But how do I get it to default in booting in that res instead of typing it in every time I boot. Any ideas?

Specs:

P8Z77-V LK
i5 3570k
HD 4000
Samsung 500GB HDD
16GB Corsair Mem.

I looked into the Extra folder, and no org.Chameleon.Boot.plist was found. I even went to show hidden files. After a little searching in the folder, I found theme.plist. Went in and changed the resolution for boot and chameleon main page.

Thanks though, wouldn't have looked if you hadn't led me in there!

:clap::thumbup:

I registered to say thank you.

Solved the last issue I was experiencing on my new hackintosh, my additions were:

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1920x1080</string>

Thanks very much for the support - it's because posts like this that gave me the confidence to build it in the first place!

I don't have that Folder in my hackintosh.

have the same problem but using clover boot loader

using CsmVideoDxr right now at 1080p resolution but on the desktop the menu bar at top of screen is off screen any ideas how to fix according to config sys I am running 1920x1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back