Contribute
Register

Hackintosh battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is the best SMBIOS choice for me? Is it better to keep HWP enable or not?
trial and error, see which one works best for you

I'm sorry, audio is working fine now but internal microphone doesn't work. Why? I've also updated to 10.14.5 and I wanted to know if my USB configuration is still correct.

Attachments

• debug_6305.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 177
I'm sorry, audio is working fine now but internal microphone doesn't work. Why? I've also updated to 10.14.5 and I wanted to know if my USB configuration is still correct.
up

I guess not.

I tried a lot of things and everything is configured correctly but no luck. It's an OS thing, we can't do anything about it.
4-5 hours on Win, 2 on Mac. Frustrating, but I can live with that.

Thanks... I'm currently using it together with cpu friend+cpufrienddataprovider.kext but hwmonitor only shows two cores out of four and i still get mediocre battery life.. Should I upload files?

Thanks... I'm currently using it together with cpu friend+cpufrienddataprovider.kext but hwmonitor only shows two cores out of four and i still get mediocre battery life.. Should I upload files?
Update on this... After switching to opencore, i get significantly better battery life still not on par with windows but close enough... 8 hours watching movies with VLC 20-30% brightness on windows vs 6:30 mins on macOS
Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 12.37.23 PM.png

But this image brings me more questions than answers... Please ur professional opinions is sought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back