CPU
Intel Core i5-4430
Graphics
Intel Iris 5100
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Really confused had this running perfect. Reset one day and now it says "running on a 10.0.0 kernel, patch unsupported" also doesn't look like the chimera boot loader it looks very generic. Please help! Thanks!

Another piece of information this is a Mavericks/ Windows 8 dual boot. So I went onto the Windows 8 HDD and downloaded a program so I can see my mac hdd. I figured out its an issue with a mach_kernel. I was trying to set up snow leopard for another computer from that one and somehow the files must've forced it self on there. So my question is does anyone have a suggestion as to what I could change from these files. Any help would be great thanks!

Okay think I got the files sorted out I just need the actual chimera files to I can put them in disk using windows. Any help?

Something similar happened to me when I installed MediaFour's MacDrive on my Windows 7 SSD. I can't remember now how I restored my OSX SSD (probably with a Time Machine backup), but to prevent it from happening again, I made sure to set my OSX SSD as read only in MacDrive. I don't use my OSX SSD for anything but the operating system, so that worked for me.

do you have a usb installer? It has a bootloader on it, you could use that to boot your osx install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back