Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA H170 D3HP
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hello,

so its in the title, my hack is working fine with GTX1060 (Gigabyte), worked fine 1 time with GTX1080 (Palit) then black screen with this card since the second reboot.

My setup is :
GAH170D3HP
GTX1060 gigabyte (working fine)
GTX1080 palit gamerock (not working, black screen, it is supposed to replace the 1060)
Dual screen : 2X Dell U2715H, connected with hdmi + display port

My bios setting is simple
Load default
XHCI handoff enable
VTd disable (I guess the classic stuff).
Integrated gfx disable

config.plist (attached)
Updated clover
Mac definition is 17,2
Proper SMBIOS (not 100% sure about that, but iCloud works)

As I tested many things during time, I believe that my config.plist might not be very clean...(?)
The GTX1060 works fine, with Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext, and now with AGDP.fix (has I switched from Lilu to AGDP to test with the 1080, with no success).

The strange thing is the GTX1080 when installed the first time was working fine (tested during 5hours), and fully recognized by os x (gtx1080 + 8go ram). Its right after the next 'restart' that the card goes black screen after boot. I know the card is functionnal using nv_disable=1.

I had a look here : do you think it could be a direction ? Or do you have any other advice ?
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-updated-clover-bios-lost-nvidia-1080-gpu.229313/page-2

Thanks!
P.

Hi man, I have your same mobo, the Gigabyte GA-H170-D3HP, but USB 3.0 don't work. 3.1 and 2.0 works fine. Do you have a solution?

Hi man, I have your same mobo, the Gigabyte GA-H170-D3HP, but USB 3.0 don't work. 3.1 and 2.0 works fine. Do you have a solution?
Hello, no same here usb3 doesn't work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back