Contribute
Register

Hack freezes at restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, after a lot of restart the same problem, the bar in top of the screen desappear

If you have access to Yosemite from the Mac App Store, then I would make a Unibeast USB installer
with that and you then will not have these graphics issues. Are you able to do that ? If not you will
have to disable the integrated graphics and use just the GT610 for graphics. It requires the flag:

GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Do you suggest me to installing yosemite?
I have the same problem with gt 610 in mavericks.

Do you suggest me to installing yosemite?
I have the same problem with gt 610 in mavericks.

Have you tried changing the org.chameleon.boot.plist ?

You would need to change IGPEnabler to No and change GraphicsEnabler to Yes
for the GT 610 to work properly. You can also try it out temporarily by using
those two as boot flags i.e.

GraphicsEnabler=Yes

IGPEnabler=No

When you are at the Chimera splash screen. Just like when entering other boot flags.

I try it...Thank you!!

With gt 610 I have the same problem at restart, the bar in the top of the screen desappear or the hack freezes.:cry:

Well, is it not a graphic problem?

I noticed that the problem happen more often when I don't close one or two app. I'm frustrated. The bar in the top of the screen disappear, I click on one app (Calendar), the bar reappear and I have to reclick on restart.

I noticed that the problem happen more often when I don't close one or two app. I'm frustrated. The bar in the top of the screen disappear, I click on one app (Calendar), the bar reappear and I have to reclick on restart.

Have you looked at:  ➔ About this Mac ➔ Graphics to see what the amount of video ram (vram)
you are getting with either the graphics card or the integrated HD 4600 ?

It's a known fact that there were many issues with graphics when running Mavericks on
any Z97 Chipset hardware. Those problems were absent with Yosemite. So if you have
access to Yosemite from the Mac App Store or have already made a Unibeast drive with
it then install that and see if the problem goes away. In the long run it's best to use
Yosemite or El Capitan with your system for the best compatibility.

I have installed Yosemite, with gt 610 the same problem. The amount of ram in system information is 2048, it's right. I don't know what to do, it's incredible. Now I can't restart when I reclick restart.

I have got firewire pci card and wifi pci card, can they be a problem?

I have installed Yosemite, with gt 610 the same problem. The amount of ram in system information is 2048, it's right. I don't know what to do, it's incredible. Now I can't restart when I reclick restart.

I have got firewire pci card and wifi pci card, can they be a problem?

Take them both out an see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back