3. eMac
  4. iMac
  5. Performa
  6. Power Mac
  7. PowerBook
  8. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have two H971 plus boards .I just put catalina on my main one with a GTX660 , it only suffers a few glitches and it sleeps .
The new build with a GTX750ti , I cannot get it past the basic running .It wont sleep .
Is this GPU supported ? I have tried a few things but im not that clever with this stuff.

The Nvidia GTX750ti GPU is not a natively supported GPU. While it is named like a supported Kepler series card it is in fact a Maxwell Series card, which don't work in Catalina. Support for this Maxwell series card was dropped from macOS with the release of Mojave, and the end of the Nvidia Web Drivers, which the GTX750ti requires to run macOS.

So you either swap the GTX750ti for a natively supported card, use the IGPU (presumably a Haswell IGPU) or install macOS High Sierra and use the Nvidia Web Drivers with your card.

Here is a link to a list of Nvidia cards supported in macOS.

Yes, that is a natively supported AMD GPU, one that many have used successfully.

Yes, that is a natively supported AMD GPU, one that many have used successfully.
I purchased the card today ! I freaked out when it did not post , until I found that the setting for onboard /discreet ,had changed from auto to onboard
Good looking card too . Again Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back