CPU
i3 Haswell
Graphics
Intel HD440 / AMD Gigabyte RX 460 4GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've read so much into getting my hack working perfectly. It seems that it's an old school method to use the kext method of putting the ones that make everything work into the refi/clover/kext/10.12 folder. The better new method of doing all the ssdt patches seems to be the 'cleaner' route. Could do with some simple instructions in terms of the necessary kext injections and the fine tuning ssdt patches. You guys are really great for doing and sharing what you know. I'm just getting a bit lost in the choices that I should be making.

What I really liked about the kext folder in clover was that I could 'muck about' with different attempts. From reading into it, I found there were certain kexts that needed to be added using something like kexwizard. But I hate working on a non vanilla attempt with new methods. I'd like to know what are the fundamental patches and what I need to do to maintain a fresh os to try new methods. I've tried some of the generic ssdt patches for my moo and it boots so much quicker, but not as functional as I've had with kexts in the clover folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back