1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Gigabyte H77n-wifi
Intel i3
4gb ram
I currently have 10.10 running using chameleon boot loader but I'm trying to do a fresh install of sierra to a SSD and I'm running into this error when I try to boot from the USB created using unibeast
IMG_4845.JPG

Gigabyte H77n-wifi
Intel i3
4gb ram
I currently have 10.10 running using chameleon boot loader but I'm trying to do a fresh install of sierra to a SSD and I'm running into this error when I try to boot from the USB created using unibeastView attachment 218759

[FIX] used clover configurator to edit my clover config file and added my RAM settings, once this was done it booted up right away with no problems.

[FIX] used clover configurator to edit my clover config file and added my RAM settings, once this was done it booted up right away with no problems.

I have the same mother board and also not able to boot Unibeast.
Could you please let me know how to edit the clover config file? I have 8GB ram.

Thanks for your help!!

ASUS H81T 2.0/i3 4340/8G, I got same problem today. Just put memory bank to another slot,Sierra can be installed.

ASUS H81T 2.0/i3 4340/8G, I got same problem today. Just put memory bank to another slot,Sierra can be installed.

Thanks for your information. But my board has only 2 slot. I put two 4G on it or just put one 4G on it but I still not success to boot up.

How you do it? can you share?

Thanks for your information. But my board has only 2 slot. I put two 4G on it or just put one 4G on it but I still not success to boot up.

Try the solution from this topic.

There's only 1 piece of 8G ram in my PC. OSX can't be installed if I put ram to slot B. I just change it to Slot A, everything going well.

Finally I can make it work.
I have to use a HD6850 video card to install the sierra and multibeast.
After than I have to use the following similar method,
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/intel-hd2000-w-qe-ci-any-progress.47307/

Now the intel hd 2000 could display 1920 x 1080 but sometime it showed the Graphic Ram is 512MB and sometime it showed only 7MB.

When it is 512MB ram, it run smooth but when it is 7MB, the Chrome browser will flickering.

If I start the computer completely cool down, most of the time will run 512MB but if I restart computer, it will run 7MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back