Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H55M-UD2H
CPU
Core i5-760
Graphics
GTX 1080
I just built my first Hackintosh and have no audio through the HDMI cable. Is there a DSDT or preferably a thorough guide that I can follow that would allow me to get my audio through HDMI.

My specs are as follow:

Snow Leopard 10.6.7
Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H
Intel Core i5-760
Powercolor AX5770 1GB
4GB DDR3 1600
1TB HD

Asus VH242H

Most everything on the install went well, but I would really like to be able to use just a single cable for the audio and video, as it is now I have the DVI and audio patch cable to get my sound, but would really prefer the HDMI.

Multibeast settings on install are as follows:
UserDSDT - revision F10
System Utilities>Rebuild Caches
System Utilities>Repair Permissions
Drivers&Bootloaders>Kexts&Enablers>Audio>RealtekALC8xxHDA>Apple HDA Rollback
Drivers&Bootloaders>Kexts&Enablers>Disk>Jmicron36x
Drivers&Bootloaders>Kexts&Enablers>Network>Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx
Drivers&Bootloaders>Bootloaders>Chameleon 2.0 RCS - ATI Experimental
Customization>Boot Option>64-bit Apple Boot Screen

In my attempts to get my audio to work I have tried installing the following:
Drivers&Bootloaders>Kexts&Enablers>Audio>Non-DSDT DHA Enabler>ALC889
Drivers&Bootloaders>Kexts&Enablers>Graphics>ATI 1.6.32.12 Drivers

Neither have had any success, in my sound preferences and system profiler there is no indication that there is audio supported through HDMI. So if anyone has had success I would really appreciate the help.

Have you try NOTSHY's guide and tweak DSDT? I have the same VGA card and mofidied using Notshy's guide, but NO HDMI source to test therefore I cannot confirm.
I am now running 10.6.7 (SB ATI Kext) with GraphicsEnabler=No. I no longer need ATI Experimental Chameleon Boot loader either. Basically my graphic is now natively accelerated.

Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15798

I've gone through NotShys' guide to the letter and have no results with HDMI audio. I did get my card to run natively and fixed my DVD issues (crashed the finder when interacting with). So far that is progress, but still no HDMI audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back