Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

as a newbie here I tried to install High Sierra on a new machine with Gigabyte H370M DS3H, Intel 8700K.
Installation stops at Apple logo, verbose mode stops and reports something about smc. Any hints?

rgards

Attachments

• IMG_3508.jpg
    IMG_3508.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
Hello,

as a newbie here I tried to install High Sierra on a new machine with Gigabyte H370M DS3H, Intel 8700K.
Installation stops at Apple logo, verbose mode stops and reports something about smc. Any hints?

rgards

Hello,

i am a newbie too.
After a lot of problems i succeeded in installing High Sierra on Gigybyte H370M DS3H, Intel 8100 !
It all went in the right way after I updated the UEFI(BIOS) to the latest version. Then following the Installation Guide
for the right Settings.
I hope this helps a little.

so long

Hello,

i am a newbie too.
After a lot of problems i succeeded in installing High Sierra on Gigybyte H370M DS3H, Intel 8100 !
It all went in the right way after I updated the UEFI(BIOS) to the latest version. Then following the Installation Guide
for the right Settings.

so long
Life can be so easy. Thank you.
It works with unibeast. But till now it is not working with multibeast. I will try to change from internal HD Graphics to 1050TI.

Hello,

i am a newbie too.
for the right Settings.

so long

Hello
can I ask you what version of High Sierra you have installed and what version of bios do you have?

Hello
can I ask you what version of High Sierra you have installed and what version of bios do you have?
Hello Ginola,

I have installed the latest High Sierra: 10.13.6 , the version of bios is F4.

Hello Ginola,

I have installed the latest High Sierra: 10.13.6 , the version of bios is F4.

do you use the integrated graphics card alone or do you also have a separate video card?
please can upload your EFI folder e config.plist?

do you use the integrated graphics card alone or do you also have a separate video card?
please can upload your EFI folder e config.plist?
I only use the integrated graphic chip: Intel UHD Graphics 630 7 MB, it doesn´t work perfect, because of only 7MB RAM.
Also the soundchip is not working, but i have USB headphone amp instead.
So even if it won´t help you a lot, here is my EFI folder and my config.plist.
if you find a solution for the graphics problem, please write it to me.

good luck

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 118
  • EFI.zip
    17.5 MB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back