Gigabyte z68xp-ud4
CPU
i5
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I can get through the installer and load into HS as long as I press f12 and select the USB as the boot device. If I do not press f12, I get an apple logo for half a second before I see the prohibited sign. Safe mode doesn't get me through.

I will admit, I have almost no idea what to do with multibeast. It's all been hit or miss for me with my previous builds. Eventually I figured it out. But with this one, after I run multibeast, I can never get it to boot into HS again. Goes straight into the prohibited sign. Still safemode does nothing. I have to press f12, do a clean install and try again. Any multibeast tips? Anyone with this motherboard get through this step?

Thanks in advance!

I can get through the installer and load into HS as long as I press f12 and select the USB as the boot device. If I do not press f12, I get an apple logo for half a second before I see the prohibited sign. Safe mode doesn't get me through.

I will admit, I have almost no idea what to do with multibeast. It's all been hit or miss for me with my previous builds. Eventually I figured it out. But with this one, after I run multibeast, I can never get it to boot into HS again. Goes straight into the prohibited sign. Still safe mode does nothing. I have to press f12, do a clean install and try again. Any multibeast tips? Anyone with this motherboard get through this step?

Thanks in advance!

I suppose you are able to boot into High Sierra via the USB stick after the High Sierra installation is complete, right?

Yes, but not after I run multibeast.

This is a screen shot from a verbose boot. Doesn't make it far. Ends with "error allocating 0x11945 pages at 0x000000000ef4a00 alloc type 2
Couldn't allocate runtime area"

Attachments

• 15338199484615534046968459963108.jpg
    15338199484615534046968459963108.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 99
Sometimes I get the runtime error, and sometimes it seems to almost boot the whole way and then the screen shuts off. fans continue to run. Please, someone help me.

Hi Everyone,

I have the same problem with my Gigabyte H370 HD3
Someone have an idea ?

Thanks all.

+1 with Gigabyte H370 HD3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back