CPU
I7 6700K Sky Lake
Graphics
EVGA Nividia 980
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello person who may assist me in my issue. So my build for the computer follows

H170N Mini ITX MotherBoard

16 GB Corsair Vengence 3000 MGZ

500 GN kingston SSD

980 EVGA NIVIDIA Graphics Card

H55 Corsair Cooler

500 Watt EVGA power supply

I7 6700k Sky Lake CPU.

So my issue is that I managed to get Sierra installed on my SSD. Now from the OSX steps it can't detect my wifi BroadCom chip. I had swapped it on the motherboard from the original one supplied. I can't go any further till I fix that issue. It doesn't detect the wifi. Any help on steps to do the fix? I got my Bluetooth to work I'm lost.

Hello person who may assist me in my issue. So my build for the computer follows

H170N Mini ITX MotherBoard

16 GB Corsair Vengence 3000 MGZ

500 GN kingston SSD

980 EVGA NIVIDIA Graphics Card

H55 Corsair Cooler

500 Watt EVGA power supply

I7 6700k Sky Lake CPU.

So my issue is that I managed to get Sierra installed on my SSD. Now from the OSX steps it can't detect my wifi BroadCom chip. I had swapped it on the motherboard from the original one supplied. I can't go any further till I fix that issue. It doesn't detect the wifi. Any help on steps to do the fix? I got my Bluetooth to work I'm lost.

Wifi on OS X installation only works with the genuine Apple Broadcom WiFi chip. it does not work with any other so swapping it won't do anything. Install the OS then you can patch your Wifi.

Working on UEFI installation Card is Here Look at the My configuration Section.

Wifi on OS X installation only works with the genuine Apple Broadcom WiFi chip. it does not work with any other so swapping it won't do anything. Install the OS then you can patch your Wifi.

Working on UEFI installation Card is Here Look at the My configuration Section.
Hey thanks for the response. I've read other post that use this card. It seemed to work for them. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0156DVQ7G/?tag=tonymacx86com-20. Is there a proper guide using this one? I can't seem to find one. At this point I have the OSX installed and I'm trying to fix all the bugs which is the audio and wifi.

Hey thanks for the response. I've read other post that use this card. It seemed to work for them. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0156DVQ7G/?tag=tonymacx86com-20. Is there a proper guide using this one? I can't seem to find one. At this point I have the OSX installed and I'm trying to fix all the bugs which is the audio and wifi.
Yes, this card is also working but not in BIOS. But it also needs patches for getting work. I suggested this card because it will work without any patches. All features like Handoff AirDrop, Wake from wireless, Universal Clipboard UEFI BIOS wifi and Bluetooth and even you can use Magic mouse or keyboard or trackpad in your OS X installation. Now I feel like I'm using an original mac because all features are working without any struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back