Contribute
Register

[Guide] Yosemite (10.10.X) on Lenovo Y580 with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yosemite (10.10.X) on Lenovo Y580

RehabMan,
Here all files what you asked.

P.S. I always use IORegistry 2.1 from SL.

ioreg shows no nvidia device.

Sorry... Forgot about BIOS Preferences

Attachments

• Y580-MAC.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • patchmatic_tables.zip
    27.4 KB · Views: 71

Sorry... Forgot about BIOS Preferences

Renames must be balanced. DSDT has GFX0->IGPU rename, but SSDT-4 (from patchmatic output) does not.

RehabMan,
Still no reaction.
NVidia is in the Device List.

P.S. Can I use all SSDTs (SSDT.aml, SSDT-1.aml, SSDT-2.aml, etc.) in Extra folder? Is it better or there is no difference?

Attachments

• Y580-MAC.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
  • SSDT-4.aml.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 73

RehabMan,
Still no reaction.
NVidia is in the Device List.

P.S. Can I use all SSDTs (SSDT.aml, SSDT-1.aml, SSDT-2.aml, etc.) in Extra folder? Is it better or there is no difference?

Download patchmatic: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic.
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

RehabMan,
Here all files that you asked + SSDT4.aml with GFX0 to IGPU patch separately (you told me to do that yesterday).
Before I started I convert SSDT4.aml to .dsl with "iasl" command then applied patch to .dsl and compile to .aml

P.S. About my question about all SSDTs tables in Extra folder, is it better or no difference?

Attachments

• Y580_aml.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Y580-MAC.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93

RehabMan,
Here all files that you asked + SSDT4.aml with GFX0 to IGPU patch separately (you told me to do that yesterday).
Before I started I convert SSDT4.aml to .dsl with "iasl" command then applied patch to .dsl and compile to .aml

P.S. About my question about all SSDTs tables in Extra folder, is it better or no difference?

Same problem as before (SSDT-4.aml still has GFX0 references, no rename to IGPU). All renames must be balanced.

RehabMan,
I applied that patch (see SSDT-4_with patch.aml in ZIP). I included both for clarity (original & patched), but in Extra folder I use SSDt-4 with patch. (of course with name just SSDT-4.aml)

RehabMan,
I applied that patch (see SSDT-4_with patch.aml in ZIP). I included both for clarity (original & patched), but in Extra folder I use SSDt-4 with patch. (of course with name just SSDT-4.aml)

See post #95. Provide only ioreg and patchmatic -extract output.

RehabMan,
Now there is no GFX0 in SSDT4.aml, but still doesn't work.

Attachments

• Y580-MAC.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • y580.zip
    28.2 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back