Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Air 13.3 Skylake-U 2016 (1rst Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue is No Trackpad or Touchpad detected?

Hi, how can I adjust the cooling speed?
macs fan control not working
xiaomi 13.3 1gen sierra

not sure I am following. The fan is working for me. Perhaps you should consider upgrading to mojave or catalina. Sierra is quite old now

sorry my english is very bad.
on my laptop 1 gen bios 09. fans do not stop, regardless of load. macs fan control and ssd fan control do not work.
On Windows, I did not hear the fans working.
I have version 10.15, on 10.12 it was the same
can I somehow solve this?

I'm running Catalina 10.15.3 and tried to upgrade to 10.15.4 unsuccessfully yet!
I upgraded Clover to latest 5107 and got the latest kexts such as Lilu, VirtualSMC and WhateverGreen...
anybody had success?

I installed Mac Os Catalina on my second hard drive following this guide. I also had Windows installed on the main hard drive.

1) After installing the Clover on the Macos Catalina hard drive, it killed the standard Windows bootloader. After trying to restore the Windows bootloader, it killed the Clover. How do I install Clover so that it does not kill the Windows loader?

2) I have a wi-fi router "TP-link ac600 archer t2uh v1". The latest drivers available on the official website for this device are only compatible with 10.13. I try install this https://github.com/chris1111/Wireless-USB-Adapter-Clover , but not working for me. Any advice on this?

3) "Shutdown is not working as expected." Any news or prospects on the subject?

Hello Viktor,

So you tried to install Catalina from scratch...
Maybe your standard windows bootloader is for MBR Legacy and not for GPT in UEFI mode...?
In the past i also had this mess... But after formatting the windows disk in GPT and re installing windows in UEFI mode this mess cannot happen again...

Hi Sakoula, I'm a newbie with Hackintosh and I've followed this guide with my Xiaomi Air 13 2016.
All went "fine", Bluetooth works "out of the box", I am still waiting for the delivery of the Archer T3U (but in the meantime I'm using my PocoF1 with USB Tethering so there are no problems with WIFI connection) and Sidecar seems to work fine with my iPad.
I have only two problems, the first concerns the battery, which is not detected correctly and so I don't know when the Pc will turn off if I use it without plug in the charger; the second one is the trackpad, which is also not detected in System Preferences and can't be configured well.
At the moment I've "fixed" the trackpad using my friend's Magic Trackpad, when it is connected i can change the Tracpad preferences that will affect the built-in trackpad too.

How can I Fix the undetected battery issue?

PS: Is it normal to see all that code strings when the system boots?

Last edited:
Is it normal to see it after any way of launch system?

Attachments

• k4Vfz6P0uhM.jpg
    k4Vfz6P0uhM.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back