Contribute
Register

[Guide] UniBeast 10.7.2 Install on Intel DP67DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have successfully resolved the sleep issue and also the fire wire issue by Using the following guide
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7940&hilit=bluetooth+sleep
i Used Quantum QHM4900-FW-4P PCI Parallel Card to resolve the firewire issue the Card worked OOB
Now I have a fully functional sysyem clocking 12300 geekbench
Thank you very much Tony and thank you very much Raketa, without your guidance and help this would not have been possible[/quote]

What specifically did you do? I have not had a chance with the Holidays to look at the posts.

Thanks

I can`t install Lion :( . I managed to install Snow Leopard 10.6.8, but it didn`t recognized my GTX 560 Ti. So I decided to install Lion, but I can`t get to the installation screen, it keeps in the white screen with a apple logo. Any solution??

Thanks

bagre15 said:
I can`t install Lion :( . I managed to install Snow Leopard 10.6.8, but it didn`t recognized my GTX 560 Ti. So I decided to install Lion, but I can`t get to the installation screen, it keeps in the white screen with a apple logo. Any solution??

Thanks

I really don't know and don't have any experience with teh GTX 560 Ti. I recommend that you post your problem (along with pictures if it gives you a panic screen) to the community. They will probably be able to help.

raketa said:
bagre15 said:

Thanks

I really don't know and don't have any experience with teh GTX 560 Ti. I recommend that you post your problem (along with pictures if it gives you a panic screen) to the community. They will probably be able to help.
I decided to install using xMove, and it was succesful, but I still can`t get my GTX 560 Ti to work
----------------------------------------------------

|Edit|
My GTX 560 Ti finally got recognized, but I still can't get flash player to work. I can't watch youtube videos, the browser crash(safari and firefox), or I get a transparent screen(chrome) instead of the video

gmukharji said:
I have successfully resolved the sleep issue and also the fire wire issue by Using the following guide
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7940&hilit=bluetooth+sleep
i Used Quantum QHM4900-FW-4P PCI Parallel Card to resolve the firewire issue the Card worked OOB
Now I have a fully functional sysyem clocking 12300 geekbench
Thank you very much Tony and thank you very much Raketa, without your guidance and help this would not have been possible

Please share with us how you resolved the sleep issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back