Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it seems that speed stepping are working. Running from 800 to 1500 to 2400.

Okay,

Would i be able to get your config i.e. DSDT, SSDT, config.plist and kext please?

Thank you very much in advance.

After many patches and reinstalls, i now have a 98% full working hackintosh on my
tablet. I uploaded my patched DSDT.aml, config.plist and all the kext I used.

Be careful, I replaced my WIFI Card with a Broadcom BCM4352.
So the kext bcm4352.kext, BTFirmwareUploader and toledaARPT.kext is not necessary
for you. Also KextToPatch in my config.plist is not important for you.

I hope it helps other people to get a full working hackblet :)

The only thing whats not working probably is the sound. The sound is scratching
when there comes low tones.

At last, many thanks to RehabMan! Hope you can help me to patch my sound problem :)

Something in this DSDT that makes my screen go black.
Any ideas?

Never use a foreign DSDT. Always patch your own native DSDT.

His PC is almost the same as mine.

Rehab man, i've ran out of options, i'm just trying to make this guys settings work, somehow his power management works, so i just applied all his kext and my pc seems to function, the only thing left is the config.plist otherwise i need to figure out how to patch his dsdt.

EDIT: I DID IT!

Rehab man, i finally did it, i ended looking at the differences between his and mine config.plist then slapped this into it:
<key>DropTables</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>SSDT</string>
<key>TableId</key>
<string>Cpu0Ist</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>SSDT</string>
<key>TableId</key>
<string>CpuPm</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>DMAR</string>
</dict>
</array>

It only goes up to 1.7Ghz currently but, and i'm trying to figure out why, but i can always add the SSDT with those states added i guess.

Hi,
First of all I would like to thank Rehabman for the great work he is doing in general, and specifically with this tread, and dicker182 for having shared his own work.
A few years ago I converted some Samsung NC10 and N310,
but now I am out of OSX86 activities since a long time and I am astonished for all the work that has been made (for example clover!).
I bought just a few weeks ago a second hand ATIV PRO and I managed to make it work, more or less.
(I wrestled like a madman to have NFC working in win8.1 since I would like to solve potential HW issues before embarking with OSX)
I swapped the internal wifi-bt with a DW1550 and I could make it work with some trial and error and using some of the kext, DSDT and config.plist I found around...

As soon as I can I will follow up with what I've found and I would like to compile a list of suggested dsdt/clover patches and working kexts.
Any help or suggestions is welcome.

All the best
Peter

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I've recently purchased the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, not sure if i can install Yosemite onto it, but eitherway will be selling my Samsung 700t1c.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi Guys,

I've recently purchased the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, not sure if i can install Yosemite onto it, but eitherway will be selling my Samsung 700t1c.

Thanks for all your help.

The Yoga 3 Pro is a nice machine, but it is Broadwell which Yosemite has no support for (yet).

The Yoga 3 Pro is a nice machine, but it is Broadwell which Yosemite has no support for (yet).

Yeah and i got it for a really sweet price.

I'll be around as i wanna hackintosh that.

Thanks for all your help so far!

Yeah and i got it for a really sweet price.

I'll be around as i wanna hackintosh that.

Thanks for all your help so far!

Even when OS X supports Broadwell, it is going to involve some work and may be tricky. So far, high resolution displays have been problematic. And the trackpad is I2C which will require brand new drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back