Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still with iMessage errors? I am activated on my Samsung 700t but some contacts aren't registering as iMessage contacts even though they actually are

And has anyone ever worked on the dock for the 700t and get the actual lan port working ? and links or anything

i have tried that on my custom mac but it wont work on face time or imessige

No further ideas then... I suggest you carefully go through that guide.

Hey so I was looking around for articles or announcements about a followup or an upgrade for this machine [like it replaced the series7slate], and other than seeing some ominous pronouncements about the ativ book 9 being discontinued, I haven't seen any rumors or anything about the x86 tablet line.
Down the line, I want to get something with more ram in it, thats coming down to being the only limitation for me with this current model.

Hey so I was looking around for articles or announcements about a followup or an upgrade for this machine [like it replaced the series7slate], and other than seeing some ominous pronouncements about the ativ book 9 being discontinued, I haven't seen any rumors or anything about the x86 tablet line.
Down the line, I want to get something with more ram in it, thats coming down to being the only limitation for me with this current model.

if you need more ram get a 256gb surface pro 2 it has 8gb ram and has a guide for mac and a better pen

hmm thats an interesting idea, that might be the best direction for next upgrades, it would be cheap by now too. hadn't thought about those at all since the 3 moved to different technology. I love the samsung hardware generally though.
anybody do the 10.9.5 yet, figured Id sort it out this evening~
thanks for the tip!

updates fine after you remove applecppowermanagent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back