Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all, just checking to update some info. I bought the latest version of Corel Painter [2015] and it totally supports the touchbase multitouch features in the app, there still doesn't seem to be any real palm rejection though.
Kenny

Hey guys,

I upgrade to the Broadcom BCM 4352 BCM94352HMB and i seem to get a kernel panic.

I'll attach a screen shot of the kernel panic, but in short it's:
com.apple.driver.AirPortBrcm43224, i couldn't even delete it since nothing in the /System/Lib../Ext.. folder matches that name. I was wondering if anybody can help me, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE:
I managed to fix this myself today with some stuffing about, but the short of it is, make sure to remove the old kext before using the new hardware!

Attachments

• IMG_20140823_124102.jpg
    IMG_20140823_124102.jpg
    970.7 KB · Views: 147
omg i had the same thing and now , no iMessages or facetime= it says contract tech to authorize.... and battery won't show right. what is the best config.plist and dsdt.aml list. and for the sake of sanity- every time i install nullethernet, fakesmc drops dead and i get panic attack.. some one help please!!!

Thanks for letting me vent. Please anyone with any leads it would be much appreciated.

omg i had the same thing and now , no iMessages or facetime= it says contract tech to authorize.... and battery won't show right. what is the best config.plist and dsdt.aml list. and for the sake of sanity- every time i install nullethernet, fakesmc drops dead and i get panic attack.. some one help please!!!

Thanks for letting me vent. Please anyone with any leads it would be much appreciated.

If you're getting a KP, post quality photo of entire screen.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

There fixed - Now my sig is there ..... basically i get the kernel attacks when i either enable fix airport or fix pan in config.plist. Also when i tried to install nullethernet i got errors and noticed that it deleted fakesmc. My install is on clover. booting efi. 10.9.4

There fixed - Now my sig is there ..... basically i get the kernel attacks when i either enable fix airport or fix pan in config.plist. Also when i tried to install nullethernet i got errors and noticed that it deleted fakesmc. My install is on clover. booting efi. 10.9.4

Missing chipset and screen resolution.

No idea without photo of the panic.

Installing NullEthernet.kext does not affect FakeSMC.

image.jpgimage.jpgI got the installer to boot and instal to a flash drive the first time and it was really slow but it was a test to see if I can install it now I want to copy to the ssd but the flash drive won't boot so I try to install to a external hard drive fue days layer and the installer won't boot anymore it got stuck at Bluetooth so I deleted the Bluetooth kexts (I was told that would fix it on this site and had to do for my costomac) and now it gets stuck at something I can't find on any hackintosh site

View attachment 102654View attachment 102655I got the installer to boot and instal to a flash drive the first time and it was really slow but it was a test to see if I can install it now I want to copy to the ssd but the flash drive won't boot so I try to install to a external hard drive fue days layer and the installer won't boot anymore it got stuck at Bluetooth so I deleted the Bluetooth kexts (I was told that would fix it on this site and had to do for my costomac) and now it gets stuck at something I can't find on any hackintosh site

Not bluetooth related... graphics related. Removing BT kexts not effective.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

It is the ativ 700t just like all other ones there all the same

Please fill out your profile/signature as requested. Thanks!

I cannot remember all the different hardware details of every laptop made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back