Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when OS X supports Broadwell, it is going to involve some work and may be tricky. So far, high resolution displays have been problematic. And the trackpad is I2C which will require brand new drivers.

So the new macbook has the same processor as the lenovo yoga 3 pro, so hopefully i will have my hackintosh very soon!

So the new macbook has the same processor as the lenovo yoga 3 pro, so hopefully i will have my hackintosh very soon!

Should be interesting. Lots of work to do though...

Hi there, I kinda got in a rut. I went ahead with the update to 10.10.3 and now the system won't load completely. It hangs after the screen glitch - where the pointer is on the screen, the Bluetooth trackpad and touch screen work . But that's it it freezes. And leads or ideas ?

Hi there, I kinda got in a rut. I went ahead with the update to 10.10.3 and now the system won't load completely. It hangs after the screen glitch - where the pointer is on the screen, the Bluetooth trackpad and touch screen work . But that's it it freezes. And leads or ideas ?

Which bootloader? Please add your bootloader to your profile (at System).

How do I go about that ?

How do I go about that ?

Mount your EFI partition. And zip the EFI/Clover folder. Attach to a post. You can check your Clover version in the Clover bootlog.

Is it mountable from the boot loader or is there a way that I'm not familiar with . The reason I ask is because the computer doesn't go past the black glitch screen ? I will try bootloader and get back thanks so much

Is it mountable from the boot loader or is there a way that I'm not familiar with . The reason I ask is because the computer doesn't go past the black glitch screen ? I will try bootloader and get back thanks so much

To find out how to mount EFI, use google. You should use your USB to boot. Or access the EFI partition in Windows or Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back