Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Hi Feartech,
thanks for your quick reply!
I wanted to fix USB ports issues after updating to Big Sur 11.3 (but I solved it with USBMap-master) and speed up startup.
The rest works fine
no need for any DSDT edits

you can follow the usb setup guide:

when you need to fix something

again... what are you trying to achieve?
I would like to understand if it is necessary to patching every machine I assemble or not.....
I have read in several posts that once the DSDT has been extracted, it must be disassembled and recompiled to eliminate (for example) any errors.

I thought it was often done on every pc.
Am I wrong?

I would like to understand if it is necessary to patching every machine I assemble or not.....
I have read in several posts that once the DSDT has been extracted, it must be disassembled and recompiled to eliminate (for example) any errors.

I thought it was often done on every pc.
Am I wrong?
also depends on what you need to fix....?

Goodmorning everyone.

Thanks to your useful advice I was able to mount the MOJAVE system on my signature laptop.
Everything works. The only thing I couldn't solve is the battery level. This is a very important function for me.

I tried to follow the great REHABMAN's guide to modify my dsdt, but 3 times I made a mess and had to retanning from scratch.
Could you please help me fix my dsdt?

I attach the Origin folder.

Thanks in advance to all of you

Attachments

• origin.zip
    125.8 KB · Views: 80
Thanks Feartech for your kind reply. But even using the kext you recommend, I haven't solved the problem :cry:

Back