Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Okay, I will patch these files.
But I'm confused. Did you take a look into the files to detect wich file is needed? The file size are different.
And I used the extracted files over patchmatic (so that I thought I don't need to look wich one is needed)
And at least whats up with my ssdt-usb.aml? Should I remove this or must this integrate into the dsdt?

So this will be my last question, I wish you nice holidays and a good start into the new year.
:)

Okay, I will patch these files.
But I'm confused. Did you take a look into the files to detect wich file is needed? The file size are different.
And I used the extracted files over patchmatic (so that I thought I don't need to look wich one is needed)
And at least whats up with my ssdt-usb.aml? Should I remove this or must this integrate into the dsdt?

So this will be my last question, I wish you nice holidays and a good start into the new year.
:)

You should extract files with Clover F4 and patch based on those files, not patchmatic (as per guide).
SSDT-USB.aml is not a patched SSDT. It is an add-on SSDT... therefore has nothing to do with this guide.

Hi, I followed your guide step by step and got 3 errors only. For this three errors (Perseop_zero & ADBG) you have patches already.
But problem is if I apply these patches, it comes too many errors !!!
Would you please correct my dsdt.

Attachments

• extract.zip
    174.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Hi, I followed your guide step by step and got 3 errors only. For this three errors (Perseop_zero & ADBG) you have patches already.
But problem is if I apply these patches, it comes too many errors !!!
Would you please correct my dsdt.

Attach native ACPI files extracted with Clover F4 (ACPI/origin).

Attachments

• origin.zip
    66.7 KB · Views: 103
Ok.
Attached.
Thank you.

Nothing unusual here.

I disassembled per guide:
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

Then applied aggressive "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error" patch.

Result: No errors in DSDT.dsl.

You did not disassemble correctly. Read post #1.
I followed the instructions, and am still confused/frustrated as to why it won't compile. It's only showing 4 errors now.
compile.PNG

Back