hello rehabman !!!
do you recommend to remove dsm methods in my
DSDT.dsl
SSDT-0.dsl
SSDT-7.dsl
SSDT-8.dsl
?

Read post #1.

Note regarding duplicate identifiers: You must be sure that your patched files do not contain duplicate identifiers. A common case would be adding a _DSM method to a given path in one SSDT, where the OEM has defined a _DSM at the same path in another SSDT. To avoid this problem, you can use the "Remove _DSM methods" patch as one of the first patches you do to all DSDT/SSDTs.

oops!!! :mrgreen: sorry

edit:But if i remove _DSM method in my SSD-0 it contains most of time only _STA !!!
anyway i'll include that also

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 8.32.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 8.32.38 PM.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 109
i can't get why the battery status patch is not working, it should work. i patched dsdt.dsl and copied all files in patched folder:

FYI: Clover will not read DSDT.dsl.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

FYI: Clover will not read DSDT.dsl.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

output from kextstat:
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]MacBook-Pro-di-Ivan:~ Ivan$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82142000 0x66000    0x66000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 295F7A91-2DF7-3FFE-9550-A0C1A6F9D575 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MacBook-Pro-di-Ivan:~ Ivan$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MacBook-Pro-di-Ivan:~ Ivan$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]

output for sudo touch:

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/RealtekRTL8100.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext[/FONT]

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    76.7 KB · Views: 56
  • CLOVER.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 76
  • MacBook Pro di Ivan.ioreg
    6.4 MB · Views: 70
output from kextstat:
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]MacBook-Pro-di-Ivan:~ Ivan$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82142000 0x66000    0x66000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 295F7A91-2DF7-3FFE-9550-A0C1A6F9D575 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MacBook-Pro-di-Ivan:~ Ivan$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MacBook-Pro-di-Ivan:~ Ivan$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]

output for sudo touch:

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/RealtekRTL8100.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext[/FONT]

The DSDT.aml in ACPI/patched is not patched for battery status.
And ACPIBatteryManager.kext is not installed.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

I installed ACPIBatteryManager.kext and the battery finally is on my status bar. Thanks!!!

Keep in mind you still need to patch DSDT for EC fields larger than 8-bit.

Back