Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Rehabman, I would ask your permission to allow me to provide this Guide translated into pt_BR for my friends here from Brazil.

Thank you

With link to original and proper credits, doesn't bother me (and impossible to enforce anyway).

hello Rehabman i tried to Fix errors but i can't understand how to do !
im not a programmer and its the 1st time using Os x :)
i used clover F4 and here's the origin files , thank you

Attachments

• clover-origin.zip
    209.5 KB · Views: 58
hello there can anone know why this 2 errors happening in my DSDT?
i extracted them with refs.txt including my all other SSDTs

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 6.48.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 6.48.20 PM.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DSDT.dsl.zip
    41.2 KB · Views: 78
hello Rehabman i tried to Fix errors but i can't understand how to do !
im not a programmer and its the 1st time using Os x :)
i used clover F4 and here's the origin files , thank you

There are patches for common errors ("[syn]" patches). Your DSDT.dsl needs "Fix PARSEOP_STORE/MMTB/HRPR Error".

The last error can be fixed by moving the External declarations that iasl finds "unresolved" to after the other External declarations.

hello there can anone know why this 2 errors happening in my DSDT?
i extracted them with refs.txt including my all other SSDTs

Apply "Fix ADBG Error"

Read post #1 regarding moving refs.txt generated Externals. And see post #791 regarding moving unresolved Externals as well.

Apply "Fix ADBG Error"

Read post #1 regarding moving refs.txt generated Externals. And see post #791 regarding moving unresolved Externals as well.

thanks man you saved my day :thumbup:

Great!
Now i can't understand what i should do ? if u explain more or give me steps to do , i tried all methods and i have no result except that one , if you explain more please? :)
Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 5.13.37 PM.png

Great!
Now i can't understand what i should do ? if u explain more or give me steps to do , i tried all methods and i have no result except that one , if you explain more please? :)
View attachment 165889

Your problem is you're not following the guide. Under no circumstances should you open an AML directly. Work only with disassembled *.dsl. It is clear in post #1.

i created refs.txt in the folder then i tried the code into terminal !-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `_SB_.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECRD,'what i should do ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 6.11.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 6.11.32 PM.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 60
Back