Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Can you reply me faster thanks !!

this is a zip extracted from Linux everything is fine but I cant resolve ssdt 3 and ssdt 4 can you please help me about that

View attachment 183502

and latest IASL

Extract with Clover F4 (ACPI/origin). Eliminate any duplicates. Then disassemble using refs.txt.

It is fully described in post #1.

Hello

Yet again... Over and over again.

Should I correct the errors of the DSDT and SSDT files.

I'm glad still me have more than a mistake on the DSDT

Syntax.

Except that I can't get corrected...

Can you help me.

Capture d’e?cran 2016-03-31 a? 22.03.11.png

View attachment Fichiers.zip

Hello

Yet again... Over and over again.

Should I correct the errors of the DSDT and SSDT files.

I'm glad still me have more than a mistake on the DSDT

Syntax.

Except that I can't get corrected...

Can you help me.

View attachment 183530

View attachment 183531

Disassemble the files in ACPI/origin: iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

Result: DSDT.dsl... no errors.

The assertions will need to clear.

And you didn't provide all output requested in post #1, "Problem Reporting" (missing kextcache output).

Not sure why you're using CodecCommander with VoodooHDA... It is not needed. VoodooHDA already deals with EAPD.

ACPI does not appear to be patched correctly. For example, there is no evidence of "OS Check Fix" and other common patches. Read post #1.

Kextcache output provided, CodecCommander uninstalled, patched DSDT with all common patches, but I still get no sleep with AC power or mouse plugged in. I provided you all the assertions with mouse plugged in, ac plugged in, and with nothing plugged in (this is the only way to get sleep working). Thank you!

View attachment Rehabman.zip

Kextcache output provided, CodecCommander uninstalled, patched DSDT with all common patches, but I still get no sleep with AC power or mouse plugged in. I provided you all the assertions with mouse plugged in, ac plugged in, and with nothing plugged in (this is the only way to get sleep working). Thank you!

View attachment 183572

Remove all external devices. Test sleep (both with AC and without).

It might be USB related, as your USB is not configured correctly. Internal ports should be marked UsbConnector=255. It is covered in the 10.11 USB guide.

Also, all kexts should be installed to the system volume (/S/L/E or /L/E, your choice).

Hello

Miracle, zero error. :thumbup:

Rest to find the good patch for.

-Display HD5500 + 7 MB
-Sound card and HDMI
-Bluetooth
-Remove the battery reports
-Wifi (but not essential)

Thank you for your support.

Back