Graphics
EVGA NVDIA 570 SC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have been getting a lot of trouble trying to get this board working. I finally got it to work perfectly. Bare with me, for I don't know the steps to use if you use the integrated graphics.

1. Follow everything in this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=59052
until step 10.

2. Open BridgeHelper 5.0 and use it on your Lion install HDD.

3. Now using the latest MultiBeast 4.6.1 (at this time) select:
  • -UserDSDT Install

-System Utilities

-Drivers and Bootloaders->Audio->Realtek ALC8xx->Non-DSDT HDAEnabler->ALC887/888b

-(If you have NVIDIA GPU) select NVIDIA 4xx/5xx Support->10.7.2+ Combo OpenCL Enabler

-Miscellaneous->Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement->OS X 10.7.4 Ivy

-Network->Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet v0.0.9.0

If you have any questions comment or PM me.

Re: Multibeast (4.6.1) settings for Asus P8Z77-V LX

I'm not sure whether anybody has ever built a Hackintosh with that motherboard before. Therefore, the following settings (for Mac OS X 10.7.4) are a complete guess.

5H8vL.png

Re: Multibeast (4.6.1) settings for Asus P8Z77-V LX

ReallyFantastic said:
I'm not sure whether anybody has ever built a Hackintosh with that motherboard before. Therefore, the following settings (for Mac OS X 10.7.4) are a complete guess.

5H8vL.png
Thanks for your answer. I actually just combined both settings from tony's guide and it worked. Which BTW looks very similar to your suggested settings. I have it running perfectly, audio works beautifully and graphics works too

Thread Updated so I can help others

Did you manage to get sleep/wake working? Everything works except for sleep after I followed your guide. Well, everything worked except for when I ran BridgeHelper 5 on my startup drive (not on the unibeast drive) which gave me a kernel panic on startup. Do you know if running Bridghelper was what resolved the sleep/wake problem for you?

Also, in case it helps, I am using a Core i5 3750K and integrated graphics (which aren't supported yet, of course, but that's another story).

And thanks very much for your guide, it was very helpful. This certainly wasn't the easiest motherboard to set up without knowing the proper settings in multibeast and without a DSDT. You've made it a lot easier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back