Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
you wil need

iBoot download from this site

a purchased retail copy of mac snow leopard

a intel pc AMD WILL NOT WORK :!: :!: :!:

a sata hard drive at least 20gb 10 will do but it might only just fit!
a sata dvd rom

a compatible graphics card

and MultiBeast download from this site

1. burn i boot iso to a disk on windows you can use a free program called img burn or on mac a free program call simply burns google them to download

2.selct burn iso to disk and select a low right speed 4x maybe

3.go to ur bios by hitting ether del f12 or esc
4.go to boot priority and select cd/dvd as first boot
5.save changes and reboot
6. insert IBOOT and wait.if it freezes just reboot and hopfully it will be fine :mrgreen:
7.then put in your snow leopard disk and wait for your dvd drive to stop blinking
8.hit f5 and select install dvd
9.choose english and hit the little arrow in the right hand conner
10. WAIT you have to go to the top bar and select utilities then click disk utilities
11.select your hard drive and hit partition then 1 partition and mac os extended journaled and then boot options guided partition table then apply.
12.install
13.if it says install faild do not worry :lol: just restart ur p.c normally
15 insert i boot again then select your hard drive then enter
16.boot up and follow first time guide
17.download multi beast and install select easy beast and ur driver,s
18.ur done eject iboot
19.restart
20.enjoy!

thanks this is my first gudie

hope it helps :D no more furious :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:mrgreen: TVPO :mrgreen:

ps this sholud work on MOST SYSTEMS BUT NOT ALL

How is this guide different than the official iBoot+MultiBeast installation procedure, which is referenced at the top of the page in the Resources menu?

Actually, the official iBoot+MultiBeast installation procedure is better because it starts off by getting the BIOS setup first. And it has pictures! :lol:

yes i am sorry you can follow the original guide i did not no there was a guide sorry
:oops:
:mrgreen: tvpo :mrgreen:

Is SATA optical drive necessary? At the moment I have only Lacie USB-cd/dvd and when I boot iBoot it wont work. Same disk and drive works fine in my laptop. HW is basic GA H55M-UD2H, i3-540 and nvidia 8400GS. Bios settings is same as in the guide. Please help me!

Blaque said:
Is SATA optical drive necessary? At the moment I have only Lacie USB-cd/dvd and when I boot iBoot it wont work. Same disk and drive works fine in my laptop. HW is basic GA H55M-UD2H, i3-540 and nvidia 8400GS. Bios settings is same as in the guide. Please help me!
During OSX installation no USB driver for mass storage devices are loaded. You need an SATA DVD drive

karacho said:
Blaque said:
During OSX installation no USB driver for mass storage devices are loaded. You need an SATA DVD drive

i am recommending sata drives :D

tvpo :mrgreen:

:oops:

I bought Sony optiarc and everything is very fine now! Been using OSX now for 3 days and its hard to find word to say how happy I am with this system!! Thanks for advises.

P.S. Sorry my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back