Contribute
Register

[Guide][New VoodooI2C] Asus Vivobook S15 X510UAR 10.13+

@Feartech - executing these commands haven't brought success (blanc screen without moving mouse pointer).
But in the topic You pointed to there is a lot of other instruction which I didn't follow.
Is it "must follow" that topic after I followed @saintno1997's 1-st post?

[EDIT]: after 1st wake from sleep on battery, right away "Bluetooth: not available" - argh, I'm freaking out.
[EDIT 2] After 2 wakes from sleep ON BATTERY, again "Bluetooth: not available" .. :(

No PR files attached.

No PR files attached.
I'm aware.. I'm having visitors right now, and we're traveling a lot, so I'm not able to focus on this appropriately. I'll deliver asap. Thanks for your helpfulness, RehabMan!

@bugsb Can you give me link to that post?
winding back... RehabMan just put this whole "port-count" matter into a wider perspective, see #2010 and on.

baohiep, why did you change RehabMan's SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl default 18 for 8086_9d2f to 22 in your SSDT-UIAC-UX430-KABYR.dsl?

baohiep, why did you change RehabMan's SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl default 18 for 8086_9d2f to 22 in your SSDT-UIAC-UX430-KABYR.dsl?

Should not have been changed. Max port in 9d2f is 18 (SS06).
But setting it larger probably has no effect (the driver probably ignores it or brings it within valid range for the controller).

Comment: change Method(GPRW,2,N) to XPRW
  • Find: 47505257
  • Replace: 58505257
Comment: Battery: Rename Method(SMBR,3,Serialized) to Method(XSMR,3,Serialized)
  • Find: 534D4252
  • Replace: 58534D52

That patch is clearly wrong.
You need to read my ACPI hotpatch guide. Carefully.

Yeah! I just try that, already back to origin patch!
@saintno1997 , what is the "origin patch"? I looked through all your different version config.plist original files but ALL contain these exact find/ replace values ..

Which values do you consider correct?

@baohiep : which values do you provide for "GPRW,2,N" and "SMBR,3,Serialized)" in your Kaby Lake R config.plist? I can't see them via your github repo. The values you provide in your config_master.plist are the exact same RehabMan has stated as "clearly wrong" (saintno simply copied them).

Last edited:
@bugsn check again, they're different

Back