Contribute
Register

[Guide] ML Asus P8H67-I-Deluxe - Airport, SpeedStep, Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, from spain
i have a P8H67-I Motherboard, but not the Deluxe version. I instaled your DSDT . I HAVE I3 2125 , hd3000, and osx ML 10.8.2

the system boots up fine, but I do not see the network card, I have to use wifi, and I can not connect to icloud and appstore, unknown error. some help please?

The card has a Realtek® 8111E chipset for LAN. You need to install the corresponding kext from MB installer. Either Linx2mac or official driver.

anyone can provide me link/file for snow leopard cause i want to try that before i go to ML.

thanks
CB

SL hardware choices is limited in comparison with ML. Installation of ML is easier in general. There are guides in this forum.

gave me problems as my motherboard, I bought the deluxe edition, but now I want to install the modified BIOS version is only 904, anyone can tell me if this version works or I can spend the 803 version?
thank you very much in advance

gave me problems as my motherboard, I bought the deluxe edition, but now I want to install the modified BIOS version is only 904, anyone can tell me if this version works or I can spend the 803 version?
thank you very much in advance
803 works, haven't installed 904. No problem previously, would not expect any problem this time.

Hello toleda, I want to congratulate you for your contribution, thank you, I have in my running osx ml P8H67-I DELUXE. I have only poblem with usb 3.0 and not recognize me, can you help me? thanks

Hello toleda, I want to congratulate you for your contribution, thank you, I have in my running osx ml P8H67-I DELUXE. I have only poblem with usb 3.0 and not recognize me, can you help me? thanks
The USB3.0 kext breaks sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back