Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Yoga 3 14 [Broadwell, HD5500]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something maybe helpful:

Modify original Apple HDA with AppleHDAPatcher for better effect
from https://github.com/Mirone/AppleHDAPatcher

Yoga 3 Pro use BCM94352Z for wireless which is also in the whitelist, so is possible to contact local warranty service provider and request one. The formal AC3260 didn't work well and I replace one with charge equal to 50 dollar and it function well (still bad for windows).

Sorry for my bad english.

@RehabMan
For some strange reason I have this card installed on the Yoga 3 14, BCM94352Z, which I think is supported with Mac Os X. To enable wireless, what would I need to do and should I follow the DSDT patches as this guide states?

Its not showing up in the patch menu. This guide says that I need to apply this patch from Sourceforge: InsertDTGP. It is necessary?
EDIT: It seems its necessary because I can't compile the DSDT because of this "Object does not exist (DTGP)"

Its not showing up in the patch menu. This guide says that I need to apply this patch from Sourceforge: InsertDTGP. It is necessary?
EDIT: It seems its necessary because I can't compile the DSDT because of this "Object does not exist (DTGP)"

I thought you were referring to sourceforge.com in general.

I don't use the sourceforge MaciASL repo. All of my patches do not depend on DTGP (_DSM patches can be constructed to not use it).

@RehabMan
I am getting this kernel panic. What should do?

Attachments

• IMG_4980.jpg
    IMG_4980.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_4982.jpg
    IMG_4982.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 165
I changed my config file to the uploaded, install your backlight and battery kext. Put the patched DSDT and SSDT in CLOVER/ACPI/patched in the EFI volume and I also put this SSDT in the ACPI folder

Attachments

• config_FULL.plist
    8.7 KB · Views: 257
  • SSDT.aml
    1.6 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back