Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro El Capitan using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetooth audio problems are widely reported with 10.11, even with real Macs...

Does a sleep/wake cycle bring it back?

Which trackpad is it? What drivers did you install?

That sucks about the Bluetooth.
Sleep/Wake doesn't bring it back.

How do I find what trackpad my Y2P has?

Last night, when I wrote the post, my trackpad was frozen.
I kept using my comp with a BT mouse, and suddenly like 2 hours later just started working again.
Could be a gesture? I remember this behavior in Windows sometimes, and I just had to tap the trackpad with 2 finger a couple of times to get it back moving. But in windows Right click would show the menu, now it doesnt.

Thanks

Here it is!!!

I believe its a synaptics.

View attachment 180367

It is Synaptics. You should check system.log for clues as to why your trackpad is not working.

Perhaps you're accidentally disabling it (PrtSc, or your laptop may have another dedicated key).

It is Synaptics. You should check system.log for clues as to why your trackpad is not working.

Perhaps you're accidentally disabling it (PrtSc, or your laptop may have another dedicated key).

Could be that I pressed PrtSc, is right next to Delete....

Thanks for your guide.
But it has some problem in my machine .
The internal display is not work,use HDMI port to a display that can be show
Check the system setting , OS X is not found internal display , IORegistryExplorer already found internal display , but it still is not display

I have no way , please help me thanks

???? 2016-03-29 13.07.49.png???? 2016-03-29 13.14.28.png

Attachments

• ???? 2016-03-29 13.07.29.png
    ???? 2016-03-29 13.07.29.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 193
Thanks for your guide.
But it has some problem in my machine .
The internal display is not work,use HDMI port to a display that can be show
Check the system setting , OS X is not found internal display , IORegistryExplorer already found internal display , but it still is not display

I have no way , please help me thanks

View attachment 183000View attachment 183001

Did you patch IOKit?

:thumbup:You are great
Before I don't have an ID,so it can't download in my Y2P,I found a script by the-darkvoid,and I thought it is same as ,run it and OS X can not enter,I thought it is not important.
Thank you!RehabMan

:thumbup:You are great
Before I don't have an ID,so it can't download in my Y2P,I found a script by the-darkvoid,and I thought it is same as ,run it and OS X can not enter,I thought it is not important.
Thank you!RehabMan

Make sure you follow the guide in post #1 exactly as written.

Make sure you use the current version of the IOKit patch by the-darkvoid (it has been updated for 10.11.4.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back