Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo U310/U410 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed the power managment section within this guide (i thought i already done it) however now i am getting a kernal panic when i try to boot :/. View attachment 222027

First photo is not readable. Second photo was not verbose.
Guessing that you didn't use the correct ssdtPRgen.sh (must use beta branch), especially if this is 10.12.
Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

First photo is not readable. Second photo was not verbose.
Guessing that you didn't use the correct ssdtPRgen.sh (must use beta branch), especially if this is 10.12.
Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

I followed the read me guide on your ssdtPRGen page, i believe i have done it correct. Also im on 10.11. I can get into safe mode but can't seem to mount my EFI. Is there a different way to do this?

I followed the read me guide on your ssdtPRGen page, i believe i have done it correct. Also im on 10.11. I can get into safe mode but can't seem to mount my EFI. Is there a different way to do this?

You forgot: Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Use the Clover on your USB to boot your system.

Hopefully these are better.

Attachments

• IMG_1457.JPG
    IMG_1457.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1458.JPG
    IMG_1458.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 104
Hopefully these are better.

Not helpful. They do not show the panic.

You forgot: Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Sorry about that. Im now in via the USB bootloader but got no sound anymore.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
For 10.11 you should use the older non-beta ssdtPRgen.sh.
And typically, prior to 10.12, you need -xcpm. It is a kernel flag specified in config.plist/Boot/Arguments.
You have a lot of extra things in drivers64UEFI. Refer to the guide for the correct content: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Okay thanks for your help. which release/version of ssdtPRGen would you recommend? theres seems to be many versions.

For 10.11 you should use the older non-beta ssdtPRgen.sh.
And typically, prior to 10.12, you need -xcpm. It is a kernel flag specified in config.plist/Boot/Arguments.
You have a lot of extra things in drivers64UEFI. Refer to the guide for the correct content: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Okay thanks for your help. which release/version of ssdtPRGen would you recommend? theres seems to be many versions.

Your hardware...
10.12: beta (-xcpm not available)
10.11: master (use -xcpm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back