Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad L440 (v3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sniki Thank you, i will work on it and upload the file as soon as i can.
Ok, thank you, but please make sure when you upload the IOREG,please upload the Clover Folder, Patchmatic extract, kextcache and kexstat
Full " Problem Reporting " Files

@Sniki I have the new config.plist but i don't have a usb3 device around me now so i will upload the IOREG file tomorrow. I have noticed that when i have the FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext in my extensions folder my battery and camera works, but they don't work with that in my extensions folder. Thank you once again.

@Sniki I have the new config.plist but i don't have a usb3 device around me now so i will upload the IOREG file tomorrow. I have noticed that when i have the FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext in my extensions folder my battery and camera works, but they don't work with that in my extensions folder. Thank you once again.
OK no problem,can you upload the Clover Folder & IOReg & Patchmatic Extract & other files metioned on " Problem Reporting"
send the ioreg how it is now.
then tomorrow you upload 1 more time only ioreg with USB Ports Captured after you get the USB3

im working on T440P patching so i need 1 more time your files and see if i can spot any difference now.

Thanks for the fast feedbacks.

OK no problem,can you upload the Clover Folder & IOReg & Patchmatic Extract & other files metioned on " Problem Reporting"
send the ioreg how it is now.
then tomorrow you upload 1 more time only ioreg with USB Ports Captured after you get the USB3

im working on T440P patching so i need 1 more time your files and see if i can spot any difference now.

Thanks for the fast feedbacks.

@Sniki Here are the files. Good luck.

Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Shiki.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext IOGraphicsFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext HoRNDIS.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext DisplayMergeNub.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext ALC292.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
Invalid signature -67030 for kext <OSKext 0x7fc8401502d0 [0x7fffbe761da0]> { URL = "DisplayMergeNub.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.AnV.Software.driver.AppleMonitor" }
KernelCache ID: 37590003C628E67485B24FED5F6BC3F5

Attachments

• Diagnose.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
It could be due to kexts you installed.
I would need more details on your post-install procedures, kexts installed, etc.

@RehabMan ...attached are the kexts I have been using after initial install. They are all installed in S/L/E. One is missing because I already deleted it while trying to troubleshoot; it is USBInjectAll.kext (from your latest build).

Attachments

• Kexts.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 66
@RehabMan ...attached are the kexts I have been using after initial install. They are all installed in S/L/E. One is missing because I already deleted it while trying to troubleshoot; it is USBInjectAll.kext (from your latest build).

Eliminate all unnecessary kexts.
Add kexts one at a time until you find the problematic one.

Those were all in place through multiple reboots...which has me so confused as to how one could randomly cause the issue. However, if I’m removing them with terminal, in recovery mode, is there something I need to do after removing each?

Those were all in place through multiple reboots...

Make sure you rebuild cache after each kext is added.
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

Otherwise, cache may be rebuilt at some random time later (when the system decides to do it).

@Sniki Here is the IOREG file with the usb testing.

Attachments

• Daniel’s iMac.ioreg
    5.7 MB · Views: 81
@godwayne305 thank you man.
Will send you new config.plist and SSDT-T440P for testing after i go back home (when I finish work).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back