Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 El Capitan Using Unibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I have to try to patch my DSDT with the patches from the tutorial and with the help from google ;-) .
First i have patch the dsdt with the
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"HPET Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"SMBUS Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"IRQ Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"RTC Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"OS Check Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"Fix PNOT/PPNT" (use only if you're dropping CPU related SSDTs)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"Add IMEI"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]
[/COLOR]-patches
after that i have "installed" the patches for the Brightness for my G50-70 for my Laptop. For sound i have follow the tutorial and "installed" the patch 12 and change the id to 3.
After that i have installed the "IntelBacklight.kext". I have become some warning and used google:
I have config my DSDT with these patches little tutorial http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...e-i5-d54250wyk-v1-mavericks-4.html#post728877

and now i don't know what to do. i can't save the dsdt and i don't know how can i fix these errors.
View attachment System DSDT.zip

Hello!

I have to try to patch my DSDT with the patches from the tutorial and with the help from google ;-) .
First i have patch the dsdt with the
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"HPET Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"SMBUS Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"IRQ Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"RTC Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"OS Check Fix"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"Fix PNOT/PPNT" (use only if you're dropping CPU related SSDTs)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"Add IMEI"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]
[/COLOR]-patches
after that i have "installed" the patches for the Brightness for my G50-70 for my Laptop. For sound i have follow the tutorial and "installed" the patch 12 and change the id to 3.
After that i have installed the "IntelBacklight.kext". I have become some warning and used google:
I have config my DSDT with these patches little tutorial http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...e-i5-d54250wyk-v1-mavericks-4.html#post728877

and now i don't know what to do. i can't save the dsdt and i don't know how can i fix these errors.
View attachment 177967

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Hi there!
I successfully modified my bios and removed the whitelist.
@RehabMan can I write and post an howto about it?
I don't know if bios modifications are in the scope of this forum but it would be very useful to make the Lenovo G50-70 a perfect hackintosh.

Regards

Hi there!
I successfully modified my bios and removed the whitelist.
@RehabMan can I write and post an howto about it?
I don't know if bios modifications are in the scope of this forum but it would be very useful to make the Lenovo G50-70 a perfect hackintosh.

Regards

Sure... you might want to make it a separate topic, and then link it from here.

The AppleHda for Conexant CX20751 it's not on the list that you provide!!!

The AppleHda for Conexant CX20751 it's not on the list that you provide!!!

Did you check your audio codec dump from Linux to be certain you know exactly which codec you have?

Once you determine the actual codec id, use google to find an AppleHDA that matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back