Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 El Capitan Using Unibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys!!!

I have installed el capitan with die the guide in #1. After the post installation i have put the kexts from Number 3 into the clover Kext folder in efi on harddrive. after that i have rename and replace the "config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist" with the config.plist in clover in efi on the harddrive. After all this i have installed AppleHDA.kext into the kext/other folder and put the Dsdt.aml from Number 7 into the Clover/ACPI/Patched folder. Now Brightness, Battery, Sound and double tap on Touchpad doesn´t work.

Hello Guys!!!

I have installed el capitan with die the guide in #1. After the post installation i have put the kexts from Number 3 into the clover Kext folder in efi on harddrive. after that i have rename and replace the "config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist" with the config.plist in clover in efi on the harddrive. After all this i have installed AppleHDA.kext into the kext/other folder and put the Dsdt.aml from Number 7 into the Clover/ACPI/Patched folder. Now Brightness, Battery, Sound and double tap on Touchpad doesn´t work.

Patched AppleHDA does not work from EFI. Must be installed to /S/L/E.

Brightness requires correct kexts and DSDT patches.

See stickies: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/

If i boot from harddrive without usb, clover doesnt shows me the the bootmenu. How i can dump the dsdt without the menu? If i boot clover from usb it shows the menu because Fn+F4 or F4 shows no effekt. I*m a noob , sorry :)

If i boot from harddrive without usb, clover doesnt shows me the the bootmenu. How i can dump the dsdt without the menu? If i boot clover from usb it shows the menu because Fn+F4 or F4 shows no effekt. I*m a noob , sorry :)

Sounds like you forgot HFSPlus.efi.

Also...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Request was send ;-) .

Here is my config :

Lenovo G50-70
Mobo:LENOVO Lancer 5A2
CPU: Intel Core i5 4210U + Haswell-ULT Intel
Graphics: Intel HD 4400 + 1366 x 768 Pixels

I hope someone could help me :D

Clover works!!! I have installed Clover from your Tread and not the clover installer from Post #1.
Thank you Rehabman

I have a question...that dsdt for battery,brightness colour etc...works also for mavericks??

I have a question...that dsdt for battery,brightness colour etc...works also for mavericks??

Usually, same ACPI patches required for all versions of OS X...

You should not use patched ACPI files from another computer of course... Patch your own.

Usually, same ACPI patches required for all versions of OS X...

You should not use patched ACPI files from another computer of course... Patch your own.

Ok rehabman...i'll give it a try...thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back